Sunday, July 20, 2014

Battleground Predictions

1. Kickoff Pre-show Match--Cameron vs. Naomi: Naomi (If Cameron wins, I might not watch the rest of the show.)

2. Fatal 4 Way for the WWE World Heavyweight Title--Kane v. Orton v. Reigns v. Cena: Kane gets his last title run, a VERY short one

3. Battle Royal for the Vacant WWE Intercontinental Title: Cesaro (If Bo[nehead] Dallas wins, I riot!)

4. 2 of 3 Falls Match for the WWE Tag Team Titles--Rowan & Harper v. the Usos: Erick Rowan and Luke Harper in 3 (though I'd be happy to see otherwise)

5. WWE Divas Title Match--Paige v. AJ Lee: AJ Lee (I hope the program continues between these two)

6. Chris Jericho vs. Bray Wyatt: Bray Wyatt (I'd like to see a twist: Jericho wins and the feud continues for a little while)

7. Seth Rollins vs. Dean Ambrose: Dean Ambrose (which sets up a surprise later)

8. Rusev vs. Jack Swagger: Rusev (sadly--and I hear this angle may end prematurely after the latest developments in the Ukraine)

SURPRISE MATCH: Rollins challenges the winner of the WWE World Heavyweight Championship match and WINS.

No comments:

Post a Comment